Using Flexeril with other drugs that make you drowsy can worsen this effect. Ask your doctor before using opioid medication, a sleeping pill, a muscle relaxer, or medicine for anxiety or seizures.
Tell your doctor about all your other medicines, especially:
- bupropion (Zyban, for smoking cessation);
- cold or allergy medicine that contains an antihistamine (Benadryl and others);
- medicine to treat Parkinson’s disease;
- medicine to treat excess stomach acid, stomach ulcer, motion sickness, or irritable bowel syndrome;
- medicine to treat overactive bladder; or
- bronchodilator asthma medication.
This list is not complete. Other drugs may interact with cyclobenzaprine, including prescription and over-the-counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products. Not all possible drug interactions are listed here.